Friday, August 13, 2010

tUnE-yArDs clears up some setlist questions.

So about two weeks back I got to see the magnificent tUnE-yArDs in concert along with St. Vincent at the Central Park Summerstage. At the time, I knew she played several news songs but wasn't exactly sure as to their names. Well, Merrill got back to the message I sent her and I can tell you the new songs she played were "Party Can" also unofficially called "Do You Want to Live?" by fans, "You Yes You", and "Bizness". That along with "Gangsta" and another song I believe is called "Powa" (but which is still unconfirmed) formed the backbone of her Summerstage set.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this. I was trying to find some titles for a Tune-Yards set I'd recorded a couple months ago. You can check out one track here.

    ReplyDelete