Saturday, October 9, 2010

My Little Pony release "Hard to Be Good"

Norwegian folk pop quintet My Little Pony (whom I first discovered on an Eardrums Music blog compilation) recently released their first single from their upcoming album, Making Marks, earlier this week. The single, "Hard to Be Good", comes with covers of Nomber 5's "Harry Hamlin" and The Jackson Five's "I Want You Back", its bright and sunny and is sure to remind listeners of warm sunny days when things get colder (and the album is released in the winter). The video for the single, is bright, colorful, and even a little nonsensical with marching bands, rollerblading costumed girls , a sea of balloon, and an old man scientist that brings it all together. Enjoy the video for "Hard to Be Good":

My Little Pony - Hard To Be Good from simen&synne on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment